Now introflirted is ready to share with your fellow introverts through a series of postcard books. The second book, Love Means Never Having to Say Anything At All, is ready for pre-order and comes out on August 4th.
Let’s skip the part where introverted affection goes unsaid or unnoticed. Tell that special someone what’s been on your mind (from a safe and respectful distance) with the Introflirted postcard books. Whether your love language is sharing hoodies, splitting take out, or messaging entirely in gifs, you’ll find the right words in Introflirted: 31 Love Notes for Introverts and Love Means Never Having to Say Anything At All.
Some flirtin’ words include
- Let’s be each other’s excuse to not go to that party
- I’ve carefully crafted a mixtape to explain how I feel about you
- I will never tell a restaurant it’s your birthday
Each message is printed as a postcard and individually perforated, so you can send out messages whenever your social batteries are ready. Pass one to your bestie. Slide one under your roommate’s door. Add a little extra to a gift for your twin flame. Or if you’re feeling extra spunky, leave one on the table of that doodle maker you keep seeing at the coffee shop.
- 31 introflirted love notes
- Perforated pages so you can display or share
- Postcard printed card backs for easy mailing
- Published by Gibbs Smith
- 4.50"(w) x 5.75"(h) x 0.8"(d)